Timbercraft: Affordable Luxury
There's no reason to sacrifice good looks because of budget. So we make sure every Timbercraft door carries the Designer Doors heritage of quality crafting.
Unlike steel and composite (plastic) garage doors that attempt to mimic the real wood carriage door look, Timbercraft is manufactured using natural materials that add to the richness and warmth of the home. There is no substitute for the authentic appeal of real wood. So, we proudly build our Timbercraft doors using the finest quality woods, providing instant curb appeal.
Timbercraft doors at a glance:
- Trim boards: 5-1/4" bottom rail and 5-1/4" outer perimeter trim boards
- Door framework of solid 1" thick pine with an 1/8" primed hardboard interior surface
- 1" polystyrene insulation for excellent energy efficiency
- Custom sizes built to 1” increments
- Windload-approved in many areas (coastal hurricane prone areas and inland tornado high-wind areas)